Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Activist Post: Report: New York Confiscating Firearm Permits From Citizens Legally Prescribed Anti-Anxiety Medication

 I find myself betwixt and between; with stories like these. I'm not right wing religious anti-gun control repub, neither am I a smug little leftie. I'm a leftie, but try my best not to be smug. How can I be? I belive in UFOs, aliens, angels, and Bigfoot.

Activist Post: Report: New York Confiscating Firearm Permits From Citizens Legally Prescribed Anti-Anxiety Medication: David A. Schmecker, a Navy veteran with no history of arrests or mental illness, had his guns confiscated during an illegal search of his home after he refused a forced psychological evaluation that was issued simply for seeking a follow-up pain management appointment.

Not having any past history of arrests or mental illness, Schmecker politely refused the evaluation, which was the beginning of what would end up being an illegal seizure of a patriotic veteran's guns during a search that was conducted without a warrant and without any regard for the law.

After Schmecker refused the evaluation, his doctor called his house and heard what he claimed was an "odd" answering machine message that apparently led the doctor to call the police and order a wellness check.

“The police came to my home, and, without any justification whatsoever, hauled me away for a psychiatric evaluation at a local hospital. I submitted to their forceful insistence under duress and fear of arrest or worse," Schmecker told Survive and Thrive TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment