Monday, December 17, 2012

Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events – Secrets of the Fed

Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events – Secrets of the Fed: It seems that Facebook is now in the business of shutting down the accounts of journalists who question the mainstream medias reporting of the news. Saturday night I was alerted by Facebook that I would have to wait three days until I was able to log onto my personal Facebook account again. I was informed the reason for this punishment was the result of meme I had shared. Facebook told me it “…violates Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities”. I was further warned that “If you continue to abuse Facebook’s features, your account could be permanently disabled”.
Below is the image I had shared on my Facebook “Fan page” entitled “We Know The Secrets of the Federal Reserve” (www.Facebook.com/WKTSOTFR) which posts memes as well as stories from our alternative media website www.SecretsOfTheFed.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment