Sunday, September 23, 2012

From Natural News: 'The basis of mass mind control'

Jon Rappoport writes on image synced to emotion and how that combination equals control. Very interesting!The basis of mass mind control
It's so simple. And everybody knows it.

Mass mind control focuses on two elements: image and feeling.

By linking the two primary elements, it is possible to short-circuit thought and "cut to the chase," when it comes to enlisting the allegiance of huge populations.

Two seemingly unrelated events spurred my interest in mass mind control.

On the evening of April 12, 1945, I listened to a radio report on the death of Franklin D Roosevelt. I was seven years old.

I became upset. I didn't know why. I was angry at my own reaction.

Forty years later, I pulled into a gas station near my apartment in West Los Angeles. I got out of my car and took the cap off my gas tank. I looked to my right and saw Tony Curtis sitting in his car. I was shocked.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037274_mind_control_techniques_mass_media.html#ixzz27JX1fDmQ


No comments:

Post a Comment