Saturday, September 15, 2012

16-Year-Old Questioned by FBI Over You Tube Video :

16 yr old makes a video on police state tactics in America, gets an A+, and a visit from the FBI who question him about his interests and why he discussed the Illuminati with his teacher. How did they know he had that conversation?

16-Year-Old Questioned by FBI Over You Tube Video
“They also asked me why I had talked to my teacher about the Illuminati,” writes Hallman. “I told them it was just harmless talk about the 1776 Illuminati that formed from the enlightenment era. I said my teacher said they are/were terrorists and not to talk about them (this caused the FBI agents to look puzzled and they changed the subject very fast to Anonymous). In the end they finally left for an “important meeting.”

The fact that the FBI men knew about Hallman’s conversation with his teacher clearly suggests that it was the teacher or another official at the school who reported Hallman to the FBI in the first place.

Hallman concluded his email by expressing concern the incident could hamper his future career prospects.

“So that’s my story, a teen from the suburbs who was questioned by the FBI about a harmless free speech protected video I made for school.

My record forever scarred with the truth that the FBI questioned me. When getting a job they will see that, when getting a passport they will see that, when going to college they will see that,” he writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment