Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily Show and Occupy Wall Street???

I like The Daily Show and Jon Stewart; usually watch it. Past couple of weeks I haven't been paying much attention to the program however, since I've been pretty busy. The TV's been on and Stewart on the background, but that's while I've been working on projects around, and outside the house. Spouse has been paying closer attention lately than I have. But it seemed to me that Stewart hasn't addressed the "Occupy Wall Street" protests. I asked my spouse, he said he hadn't seen anything either. Either Stewart has aired segments on Occupy Wall Street and we just missed it, or, he hasn't at all. If he hasn't -- is that because Stewart's brother is Larry Leibowitz, who is Chief Operating Office of the New York Stock Exchange?

No comments:

Post a Comment