Thursday, January 6, 2011

Watching Children Play

I don't have children of my own, but that doesn't have much to do with recent events and my thoughts. After listening to "Major" Ed Dames on C2C the other night, I was terrified, lost, depressed, confused. The on-going bird and fish kills and other madness added to that. And then today, watching beautiful, unsuspecting children play, I was PISSED. Just downright pissed, and angry, and I REFUSED. Refused to buy into the end of the world kiss your ass goodbye we're all gonna die a horrible death meme. It's bad, very very very bad, and I am not for one minute suggesting we act like nothing's going on. You're a damn naive ignorant fool if you think that. But rage and fight against it, don't accept it. Love, too. Love with a fierceness, with energy, even while informing, and rebelling. But don't give in. Don't give UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment