Friday, June 18, 2010

The Secret Sun: 17, the Green Sun and the Deepwater Horizon

The Secret Sun: 17, the Green Sun and the Deepwater Horizon

The Secret Sun, a very excellent blog, has another great post on the BP oil spill in the gulf. One comment that jarred me:
There is a lot more to the Gulf story than we're being told, and that it does connect to these deeper symbolic themes that I've been telling you about for the past year or so. Of that I'm sure. Understanding these themes and where they may be leading us to is the only reason I put so much of my time into this blog. Because I have a feeling that we're all headed for some very deep waters indeed.
It jarred me because I've been feeling this all along as well, but couldn't articulate this feeling. As horrible as this is, and it is, why has this caught such a deep hold on us? Because, as Secret Sun says, there is so much more on many levels, and yet to be revealed. . . and we know that. We sense this. I know we do. This feeling comes from beyond myself . . . it's as if I'm picking up, communicating or sensing, connecting with, something sentient out there (no, not aliens from space, but at this point, who the hell knows) ---

No comments:

Post a Comment