Saturday, June 12, 2010

Human Rights Group: BP Discouraging Crews From Wearing Respirators

I've been following the BP oil spill since it happened, and these bastards are truly evil soul-less individuals. Yes, they're at fault, and they should pay, and pay, and keep on paying. Yes, they're to be vilified and held responsible, and we should keep demanding answers and accountability. At the same time, we need to be doing the same with our media, and our own government. Where the hell is Obama in all this? And other government entities? Why hasn't BP been told to back off and we take over? Why haven't we allowed help from other nations, who have the technology that can really do something? Why is the secrecy, the cover-ups, the illegal tactics enforced by BP goons allowed to continue? And on and on... so many damn questions. So much to be outraged over.

Each day, it's something new. Some new item about the continued illegal and immoral actions of not only BP, but our own government.

I don't know what to say, what to do. I talk about prayer, meditation, intent. I talk about the crimes committed. I post clips and links. I cry. I don't know... I just don't know what to do.

Human Rights Group: BP Discouraging Crews From Wearing Respirators

No comments:

Post a Comment