Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Call of Duty" New Black Ops Game

I don't play games like this; my nerd trait manifests with blogging about UFOs and related topics (like military themed games) and creating virtual farms and apartments with little fairy pets on Facebook.

So I'm not savvy about the fine points of playing games like this, but I have seen the advertising about Call of Duty games, and it's always disturbed me that these games, which glorify war and authority are popular. A new Call of Duty  game is due out in November; it's called Black Ops. Black Ops! Now that's chillingly interesting:
The new game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops and will take place "behind enemy lines." It's being developed by Treyarch, who created the 2008 Call of Duty hit, Call of Duty: World at War, and is due out November 9 of this year.

Here's the link to a brief preview of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment