Saturday, July 18, 2009

Forced Swine Flu Vaccination Petition

This is the point where I become uneasy at my own indulgence and curiousity. I've been following the swine flu "signals" for some time now. Lately, things turned a bit ugly; more and more little items about deaths from swine flu, summer camps closing due to campers with the flu, the comments from Sebalieus concerning swine flu vaccination centers in the schools . . . and now, talk of mantadory vaccinations. Those who refuse will be jailed, or, something. . . and there's a petition on-line one can sign urging the powers that be to stand down. It's this last bit that both scares the hell out of me and almost makes me laugh. It scares the hell out of me because anyone who doesn't think this could happen, well, ... wake up. On the other hand, it just seems so damn over the top, and I can't help but put it in context; Jeff Rense is all over this and we all know what I think about him. No to Forced Swine Flu Vaccination Petition.

No comments:

Post a Comment