Monday, May 25, 2009

The Animals are Attacking: Your Daily Paranoid Dose of a Strange Reality

For some time, I've been intrigued by stories of animal behavior that is out of the expected - when animals attack, exhibit weird behavior. For awhile there I was keeping a file of these items. I had no idea what I wanted to do with the data; so I stopped.

But I'm revisiting this phenomena. Is this animal behavior a response to earth changes? Something more, something beyond? Are they signals, signs? Obviously some of it is due humans invading their habitat, but I also think that just scratches the surface; there are other causes for this behavior that's connected with other, seemingly unrelated events.

Swine flu, sure. And the murders; they haven't stopped, and we're still seeing daily reports of random shootings/killings, along with parents -- both fathers and mothers -- killing their children.

I can't get away from the nagging idea these things are connected by the same thread.


Here we have a story about aggressive deer in Pulaski County in southwestern Virginia.

Komodo Dragons are attacking humans in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment